Spit Roast Catering. Marlborough event caterers providing mobile spit roasts. Read about our spit roast catering options:
MENU OPTIONS 2016/2017
- Glazed leg ham sliced and served with fresh pineapple salsa.
- Lemon and tarragon 3 pepper spit roast chicken with garlic aioli.
- Rosemary and garlic crusted spit roasted lamb with mint jelly.
- Bourbon and maple coated spit roasted pork with apple sauce.
- Cola and hickory crusted spit roasted beef served with chipotle mayo
- Curried potato salad with salami and peppers
- Creamy traditional coleslaw with homemade mayo
- Traditional Greek salad with creamy feta & kalamata olives.
- Warm roast vegetable salad with honey mustard dressing.
- Pesto tossed pasta salad with red peppers and basil leaves
- Spicy roast kumara with feta and bacon.
- Spanish cous cous with red peppers, chorizo and red onion
- Thai noodle salad with crunchy peanuts and crisp vege.
- Waldorf salad with crunchy green apples, walnuts and celery
- Roasted baby beets with toasted sesame seeds and orange.
- Berry cheesecake
- Rich chocolate profiteroles
- A selection of home style slices
- Caramel and chocolate brownie
- Fresh fruit salad and whipped cream.
- Individual pavlovas topped with seasonal fruits
- Rich plum Christmas pudding/ or homemade Christmas tarts
All meals served with green salad, hot potatoes and fresh bread rolls
Choice of 2 meats & 2 salads, plus hot potatoes, green salad & fresh breads: $28.50 per person
Choice of 2 meats, 3 salads plus hot potatoes, green salad & fresh breads & 2 desserts: $34.50 per person
Choice of 3 meats, 3 salads plus hot potatoes, green salad & fresh breads & 2 desserts: $36.50 per person
Please note when ordering lamb, an additional $1.00 per person charge applies.
All prices quoted are GST exclusive.
- Spit roasted meats are delivered hot and sliced ready to be served. Salads are presented in disposable tableware for your convenience.
- Included in the package is a paper table cloth to suit a regular trestle type table for the buffet table only, high quality disposable plates & cutlery, serviettes and also a rubbish bag for your dishes.
- Service staff available at additional cost.
Please ask about the option of adding some finger food items at an additional cost.
Terms of trade:
- No booking will be considered confirmed until a deposit is received.
- Confirmation of final numbers is required 5 days before the function. This number is the minimum number charged for, however guest numbers may be increased up to 2 days before the function at the discretion of Spit Roast Marlborough.
- Children 11 years of age and under will be charged at half price, Children 12 and over will be charged as adults.
- All functions will be charged the equivalent of 25 adult guests as a minimum number.
- All food allocations are based on industry standards and we often cater for more than necessary, however we cannot allow for over average eaters. We take no responsibility for any food or drink not supplied by us.
- Payment of deposit confirms you agree to our terms of trade.
- Final payment is on or before the day of the function.
- We are not responsible for any costs incurred should delivery be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Supply of tables for service not included.
- A deposit of 25% is due within 1 week of the booking. Failure to confirm your booking within this timeframe may result in cancellation of your booking.
- Spit Roast Marlborough reserve the right to retain the deposit should the function be cancelled at any time up to 5 days before the function. Cancellation on the day of the function may result in an invoice for 75% of the total function amount.