Spit Roast Catering. Marlborough event caterers providing mobile spit roasts. Read about our spit roast catering options:
MENU OPTIONS 2017/2018
- Texan style pork spare ribs with smoky bbq sauce
- Ginger and maple ham off the bone with seeded mustard
- Moroccan spiced spit roast chicken with lemon aioli
- 3 Pepper spit roast beef with onion chutney
- Thyme and honey roast lamb with mint sauce
- Five spice and cider marinated roast pork with apple sauce
- Mexican bean and corn salad with a spicy dressing
- Sweet and tangy apple coleslaw
- Spinach salad with oranges and crispy bacon
- Italian pasta salad with olives, salami and pesto
- Creamy bacon and egg potato salad
- Marinated vegetable salad with honey mustard dressing
- Warm roast vegetable salad with a zingy lemon vinaigrette
- Traditional Greek salad with feta, tomatoes, olives, red onions
- Cous cous with mint, apricots and sun flowers seeds
- Curried egg with red peppers and chives
All salads served with potatoes, green salad and fresh bread rolls.
- Fresh fruit salad (gf + df)
- Mango and coconut cheesecake
- After dinner mint slice/ cherry ripe slice
- Rich gooey New York brownie
- Individual mini pavlova topped with fresh fruit and cream (gf)
- Apple and rhubarb crumble
- Rich Christmas pud/ handmade Christmas tarts (seasonal)
All desserts served with lashings of whipped cream.
Choice of 2 meats & 2 salads, plus hot potatoes, green salad & fresh breads: $28.50 per person
Choice of 2 meats, 3 salads plus hot potatoes, green salad & fresh breads & 2 desserts: $34.50 per person
Choice of 3 meats, 3 salads plus hot potatoes, green salad & fresh breads & 2 desserts: $36.50 per person
Please note when ordering lamb, an additional $1.00 per person charge applies.
Please note that prices are subject to change for the 2018 season.
All prices quoted are GST exclusive.
We are happy to provide special dietary requirements with a minimum of 7 working days notice.
However please note that we are unable to guarantee that menu items will be 100% free of all traces of nuts, diary, gluten or other allergens.
- Spit roasted meats are delivered hot and sliced ready to be served. Salads are presented in disposable tableware for your convenience.
- Included in the package is a paper table cloth to suit a regular trestle type table for the buffet table only, high quality disposable plates & cutlery, serviettes and also a rubbish bag for your dishes.
- Service staff available at additional cost.
Please ask about the option of adding some finger food items at an additional cost.
Terms of trade:
- No booking will be considered confirmed until a deposit is received.
- Confirmation of final numbers is required 5 days before the function. This number is the minimum number charged for, however guest numbers may be increased up to 2 days before the function at the discretion of Spit Roast Marlborough.
- Children 11 years of age and under will be charged at half price, Children 12 and over will be charged as adults.
- All functions will be charged the equivalent of 25 adult guests as a minimum number.
- All food allocations are based on industry standards and we often cater for more than necessary, however we cannot allow for over average eaters. We take no responsibility for any food or drink not supplied by us.
- Payment of deposit confirms you agree to our terms of trade.
- Final payment is on or before the day of the function.
- We are not responsible for any costs incurred should delivery be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Supply of tables for service not included.
- A deposit of 25% is due within 1 week of the booking. Failure to confirm your booking within this timeframe may result in cancellation of your booking.
- Spit Roast Marlborough reserve the right to retain the deposit should the function be cancelled at any time up to 5 days before the function. Cancellation on the day of the function may result in an invoice for 75% of the total function amount.